Saturday’s game is UTSA’s annual “Orange Out,” and fans are encouraged to wear orange to show their support for the Roadrunners.
UTSA ROADRUNNERS MOBILE APP
Stay connected to your favorite teams with UTSA Roadrunners, the official UTSA Athletics mobile app, powered by SIDEARM Sports. The new UTSA Roadrunners app is free and compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Through the app, UTSA fans will enjoy a personalized mobile experience with the ability to manage tickets, purchase official UTSA Athletics merchandise, and receive breaking news and score notifications for the teams they follow. The app features an easy-to-use interface that integrates with goUTSA.com to bring the latest UTSA Athletics digital content directly to you. Additionally, it includes links to video and audio streams of live games, in-game stats, and the team’s social media feeds.
To download the app on your smartphone or tablet, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “UTSA Roadrunners”.
Tickets can be purchased by calling or texting 210-458-UTSA (8872) or at ticketmaster.com. UTSA has switched to digital tickets via the Account Manager.
All students currently enrolled at UTSA are entitled to free admission to all home soccer games. UTSA students may purchase up to four guest tickets for student seating.
For walk-up sales, the Alamodome Southwest box office opens at 10am on Saturday and all other Alamodome box offices open at 12pm. Customer service windows are located at the northeast and southeast lanes.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Alamodome Clear Bag Policy is in effect all season.
Please enter the stadium early to avoid long lines. Public admission is at 1 p.m
At security checkpoints, speed lanes will be available for those without luggage. Please have your keys, phone and wallet ready before going to the scanners.
Please have your tickets ready or load them onto your phone with the screen brightness turned up all the way before reaching the doors.
Student seating is a general admission within sections 122-131. To allow for increased student attendance, Sections 220-226 will be opened at the club level for general student admissions. The band Spirit of San Antonio will occupy sections 127-128.
Parking in Alamodome lots A, B, and C is restricted to fans who have already purchased permits. A limited number of disabled parking spaces are available subject to availability. The Alamodome lots A, B, and C open at 8:00 am for those with valid parking permits. Please DO NOT enter the lots before 8am or staff will ask you to vacate your seat(s) and re-enter once the lots open. There are several metered public parking lots near the Alamodome.
The Alamodome parking lots will open at 8:00 am on Saturday. For more information and the City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines, visit goutsa.com.
The ridesharing drop-off and pick-up location is in parking lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center on the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
VIA has announced plans to host UTSA football home games. VIA’s Park & Ride service is convenient and affordable, with round-trip tickets to the Alamodome for just $2.60. Service for all UTSA home games is provided by Crossroads Park & Ridestarting three hours before game time, and round-trip service lasts one hour after each game.
Park & Ride fare is $1.30 each way, with discounted fares available for children, seniors, students and active duty military personnel. Tickets on sale in advance VIA’s goMobile+ app, which is free to download on Apple and Android devices. Cash and credit cards are accepted at the Crossroads Park & Ride location on game day.
UTSA students can use theirs U pass for game service. VIAtrans customers and children under 5 travel for free. VIA bus passes are not valid for this service. The VIA 1-Day Pass, 7-Day Pass and 31-Day Pass are valid for the Special Event Service.
UTSA STUDENT TRANSPORT
Students and their guests can park at UTSA main campus and take a UTSA shuttle bus to the game at the North Paseo Bus Oval just outside the North Paseo Building. Shuttles to the Alamodome begin at 11:30 AM. The last shuttle to the game leaves campus at 2:00 p.m. Students will be dropped off and picked up at the Robert Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome. Buses will begin returning to UTSA early in the fourth quarter, and the last shuttle bus from the Alamodome will depart one hour after the game ends.
Located at the HEB Plaza and VIA Bridge on the north side of the Alamodome, rowdy city opens at 11:30 a.m. and is completely free for all UTSA fans to participate in the pre-game celebrations, including:
• The first hour of Credit Human Pregame radio show with Andy Everett will air live from Rowdy Town on ticket 760 AM from 12:30 p.m. UTSA Athletics Director Lisa Campos at 1 p.m. as a guest on the show
• ghost hike takes place at 12:15 p.m. Join the UTSA Head Football Coach Jeff Traylor and the football team as they walk down Roadrunner Alley from Cherry Street, which is between parking lots B and C. Rowdy the Roadrunner, UTSA Cheer and the Spirit of San Antonio marching band salute the team as they walk down the path and into the Alamodome before the game.
• Fans can shop the latest UTSA apparel and accessories at Rowdy Campus Storebeing constructed on Lot B near Roadrunner Alley. Merchandise counters are also located inside the Alamodome in the halls on the Plaza Level near sections 106 and 118.
• That UTSA Student Indoor Tailgate is the meeting point for UTSA students at the Alamodome on game day. There is free food and drinks (while supplies last). Door prices can be offered. The UTSA Student Indoor Tailgate is open from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room at the north end of Level 1. Students have access to the Student Indoor Tailgate directly across from the shuttle drop-off point outside the north end of the Alamodome.
• Roadrunner Nation tailgate hosted by the UTSA Alumni Association, will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Hoefgen parking lot at 499 Hoefgen Avenue, St. Paul Square. The tailgate is open to all and not limited to members of the UTSA Alumni Association. To purchase tickets, please visit https://www.utsa.edu/alumni/events-programs/Tailgate.html.
Saturday’s game will be televised at the stadium (KMYSDT 35.3 in the San Antonio area). The competition will be broadcast live on Ticket 760 AM in the San Antonio area and on SiriusXM app channel 982. The pregame show starts at 12:30pm Central Time and there is a 45 minute postgame show. The radio show can also be heard online at Ticket760.com and through the iHeartRadio and The Varsity Network apps.