Samsung unveiled its latest Galaxy S23 series earlier today and it’s certainly something to look forward to.
T-Mobile has summarized the specifications of these phones:
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra combines the best of the Galaxy Note series with the S series, including the enhanced new S Pen for new ways to work and create on the go. The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has a 6.8-inch QHD + display plus a camera that includes a 200MP wide lens and a 12MP front-facing camera. The Galaxy S23 Ultra includes a 5,000 mAh battery that lasts more than 20 percent longer. Get the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in Phantom Black, Cream, Green, and Lavender starting at $50/month ($0 down, FRP: $1199.99).
- The Samsung Galaxy S23+ sports a 6.6-inch FHD + flat display with triple rear cameras plus double basic storage from 128GB to 256GB. It is equipped with a 12MP front camera, a 4,700mAh battery and Wireless PowerShare. Get the Samsung Galaxy S23+ in 128GB or 256GB in Phantom Black, Cream, Green and Lavender starting at $41.67/month ($0 down, FRP: $999.99).
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 has a 6.1 inch FHD+ flat display. It has a 12MP front camera and triple rear cameras with 50MP wide lens. Plus, it comes with a 3,900 mAh battery and Wireless PowerShare. Get the Samsung Galaxy S23 in 128GB or 256GB in Phantom Black, Cream, Green, and Lavender starting at $33.34/month ($0 down, FRP: $799.99).
Now that the Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra are official, T-Mobile is starting to accept pre-orders in its stores and online.
The un-carrier has a number of offers for these three devices. Here is a summary of these deals:
- Free Samsung Galaxy S23+ (or $1000 off anything in the S23 lineup) with eligible trade-in on Magenta MAX or 50% off the S23+ (or up to $500 off) with eligible trade-in on almost ANY plan .
- Free Samsung Galaxy S23 (or $800 off any in the S23 lineup) when you add a line on Magenta MAX or on a qualifying business plan or up to 50% off ($400 off) the S23 when you add a line on almost ANY plan – no trade -in necessary.
- Free memory upgrade from Samsung when you pick up one of the new Samsung devices, only during pre-order, which means you get the 256GB Samsung Galaxy S23 phone for the price of 128GB.
- And, T-Mobile for Business customers get a free Samsung Galaxy S23+ (or $1000 off) on a qualifying business plan when they switch to T-Mobile. For more on this, and T-Mobile for Business Deals, visit here.
If you are interested in pre-ordering one of these phones, you can visit this page for more information. The three devices will be available on Friday, February 17, 2023.