The 10th The 6th edition of the National Conference of Romanian CIOs, organized by the CIO Council Romania and CARIERE magazine, will take place on October 6, 2022 from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest, Atlas Room.
The event brings together over 250 IT practitioners and managers, CIOs and COOs, giving them an excellent opportunity to discuss the current challenges facing CIOs and IT departments in the context of global changes in the macroeconomic climate, runaway inflation, the energy price crisis and the intense geopolitical tensions.
Since 2013, the CIO Council Romania Association has been organizing annually the most representative event for the IT directors’ community by addressing the most important issues on the CIOs’ agenda, the topics of the Romanian business world, the New Technology Trends and their application in the economy, as well as issues related to the cybersecurity.
The central theme of this year’s conference covers the new technology trends of metaverse and augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning and focuses on current case studies and white papers from various companies to improve business processes and financial KPIs. Topics such as cybersecurity in the context of the war in Ukraine and public issues [administration] Digitization should be discussed.
The conference audience consists of members of the CIO Council Romania, members of Romanian and international companies, IT executives, representatives of the public and the governmental environment.
Extended participation is to be guaranteed online, as part of the community of more than 2,000 IT professionals that has formed over the 10 years since the event started.
Within this year’s edition, the main topics of debate are as follows:
- The top digital trends for 2023. What does the future hold?
- Everything moves to the cloud. Which systems remain on premise?
- edge computing. How to build a cloud and multi-cloud strategy.
- Transformation of business models through artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics
- Digital business transformation and the new form of business
- What is metaverse?
- Ransomware and the latest cyber protection. Zero Trust Architecture.
- Cybersecurity challenges in the digital world. How has the war in Ukraine affected businesses?
- Safety by design. Vulnerabilities in industrial control systems.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- data office. Privacy. Security, Risk and Compliance
- The European Digital Agenda. GAIA-X, Digital Markets Law.
- Where can blockchain technology be used in the company?
- What role do CIOs play in the VUCA New World Order?
The following speakers will be added:
- SEBASTIAN I. BURDUJARomanian Minister for Research, Innovation and Digitization, and member of Romanian Parliament
- ANTON ROGHead of the National Cyberint Center, SRI (Romanian Secret Service)
- PASCAL STICHENchairman of European Cybersecurity Competence Center
- GABRIELA STĂNICĂChief Information, Data Officer and E-Commerce Director, Carrefour Romania, Member of the CIO Council
- CĂTĂLINA DODUland manager, Atos IT Solutions and Services Romania
- ROXANA IONESCUPartner and co-leader of NNDKPPrivacy Practices of
- VALENTIN STÈNESCUland manager, Dell Technologies
- CRISTIAN TURCIN, Cloud & Professional Services Product Manager, Orange business services
- MIHAI OLTEANUCyber Security Defense and Alliances Director in the Risk Advisory Department of Deloitte Romania
- SORIN GEVÉNESCUManaging partner software development, Softelligence
- VACLAV ŠPÁŇA, Executive Partner, gardener
- IOAN CONSTANTINCyber Security Expert @Orange Romania
- CARMEN ADAMESCUpartners, technology leaders, EY Romania & Moldova
- ANDREEA IONIȚĂ CIREBEAChief Digital Technology Officer, ON România, member of the CIO Council
- MURAT KAYMAZ, CEO Cyber Security, Soitron group
- AURELIAN ENACHEcorporate account manager, Google cloud
- CĂLIN RANGUDean of the Faculty of Economics, Vice President of Danubius University CIO Council Romania
- ION IONUȚ GEORGIANdirector OMV Petrom Global Solutions IT
- IULIA MALIOUKISPrinciples of digital transformation Horvath Romania
- CLAUDIU HOBJILACustomer Engineer – Infrastructure Modernization, Google cloud
- LAURENȚIU MANDUboard member, CIO Council Romania
- VLADIMIR ESTERCTO, cluster power
- CRISTIAN CUCUCIO Council Member
- ALEXANDRU RUSANDUGlobal Cybersecurity Services Head of Portfolio and Service Engineering, Atos IT solutions and services
- HORAȚIU NISTORSenior Manager in the IT Audit & Advisory department, Mazars Romania
- BOGDAN TUDORboard member, CIO Council Romania
The moderator of the event will be YUGO NEUMORNI, Presedinte CIO Council.
In addition to international speakers, the guest list also includes members of the CIO Council, CIOs from top companies in Romania and many other experts from the IT industry.
Supporting partners: DELL Technologies, Intel, Google Cloud, Orange Business Services, Atos IT Solutions and Services Romania,
Partner: Softelligence, Cluster Power, Deloitte, Datanet Systems, Gartner, NNDKP, Mazars, EY Romania, Horvath, OMV Petrom;
network partner: Global data security;
Organization partner: Coffee partner – Nespresso; Translation partner – Traduce.re; Wine partner – Basilescu
Community Partners: ISACA Chapter Romania, Asociatia Patronala a Industriei de Software si Servicii (ANIS) [Employers’ Assoiation of the Software Industry and Services]PWN Romania, Cluj IT;
Media partners: HR Manager Magazine, Jurnalul de Afaceri / BusinessJournal, Biz, Doingbusiness.ro, Portal HR, HR Club,
Softlead, Market Watch, Financial Intelligence, Learning Network, Spot, Hipo, CONAF, Geeki, TechCafe, Wall Street, Business Review