DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Added Multi-Core Processor Global Market Report 2022 report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global multi-core processor market is forecast to grow from US$67.89 billion in 2021 to US$77.44 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1%. The multi-core processor market is expected to grow to $130.43 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.9%.
North America was the largest region in the multi-core processor market in 2021. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in Multi-Core Processor market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing demand for smartphones is expected to drive the growth of multi-core processor market in the future. A smartphone refers to a portable electronic device that connects to a cellular network and the Internet. Smartphones with multi-core processors are helpful in handling and executing tasks and can run more and richer apps at the same time.
For example, in August 2020, the smartphone usage rate was 68.3% according to the Statistics Bureau of Japan, a government agency, indicating that more than 70% of people in the 13-59 age group are using smartphones. Therefore, an increasing demand for smartphones is driving the growth of the multi-core processor market.
Product innovation has become a key trend gaining popularity in the multi-core processor market. Major market players are focusing their efforts on developing innovative multi-core processor products to meet consumer demand. For example, in February 2021, Intel, a US-based manufacturer of microprocessors, introduced the Intel Core X series of desktop processors, which represents the 10th generation of Intel Core CPUs.
The product has a maximum increased clock frequency of 4.8GHz, with the number of cores increasing up to 18 and the number of threads reaching 3. The product also supports 256GB of DDR4-2933 RAM and the updated Intel Turbo Boost Max technology.
In February 2022, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), a US-based maker of semiconductor products and devices, acquired Xilinx, Inc. for a transaction amount of US$50 billion. The acquisition is intended to enable AMD to offer the industry’s strongest portfolio of high-performance and adaptive computing solutions. Xilinx, Inc. is a US-based developer of multi-core processors and programmable logic solutions.
1) By type: octa-core processors; hexa-core processors; quad-core processors; Dual core processors
2) By Application: Computer; smart mobile device; Other Applications
3) By End-User: Consumer Electronics; Automobile; Telecommunications; Energy; health care; Other End Users
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the multi-core processor market
3. Multi-core processor market trends and strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Multi-Core Processors
5. Multi-core processor market size and growth
6. Multi-Core Processor Market Segmentation
7. Regional and country analysis of the multi-core processors market
8. Asia-Pacific Multi-Core Processors Market
9. Multi-core processor market in China
10. India Multi-Core Processor Market
11. Japan Multi-Core Processor Market
12. Australian Multi-Core Processor Market
13. Indonesian market for multi-core processors
14. South Korea Multi-Core Processor Market
15. Western Europe Multi-Core Processor Market
16. UK Multi-Core Processor Market
17. Germany multi-core processor market
18. France multi-core processor market
19. Eastern Europe Multi-Core Processor Market
20. Russia multi-core processor market
21. North American market for multi-core processors
22. US multi-core processor market
23. Multi-core processor market in South America
24. Brazilian market for multi-core processors
25. Middle East multi-core processor market
26. African Multi-Core Processor Market
27. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles in the Multi-Core Processor Market
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the multi-core processor market
29. Future outlook and potential analysis for multi-core processors market
Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
Holdings in MACOM Technology Solutions
Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
Texas Instruments Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fv18jj