- The Amazon app doesn’t have a dark mode, but there are a few workarounds for Android phones.
- On Android, you can run the Amazon app in dark mode after enabling a dark mode override in settings.
- iPhone users currently don’t have the option to use Amazon’s app or website in dark mode.
Many people like to use Dark Mode, especially in the morning and evening hours, as the lower-contrast display reduces eye strain. But not every app properly supports dark mode, and Amazon is one of them. If you want to use Amazon with dark mode enabled, you’ll need to bypass the app’s dark mode restriction.
How to use the Amazon app in dark mode on Android
There are no dark mode controls built into the Amazon app, but it can get dark if you set your phone to dark mode in settings. However, there is a small catch: Depending on your phone model, you may also need to enable your phone’s developer mode in the Settings app and make a change there as well.
1. start this settings app and tap Via phone.
2. Scroll down and tap build number seven times. After three taps you should see a pop-up telling you that you are four taps away from becoming a developer – keep tapping.
3. After seven taps, your phone will ask you to enter your PIN. Enter it and developer mode is now enabled.
4. Tap the The back button to go to the main page settings.
5. Beat advertisement.
6. turn on Dark Theme by swiping the button to the right.
7. Tap the The back button and then tap system.
8th. Beat developer options.
9. In which Hardware accelerated rendering Activate section Override Force Dark by swiping the button to the right.
10 Launch the Amazon app. If you were previously running the app, you need to force close and restart the app to enable dark mode.
How to use the Amazon app in dark mode on iPhone
While you can use a developer mode to force Amazon to go dark on Android, there’s no such workaround on iPhone – It is currently not possible to run the Amazon app in dark mode on an iPhone. In addition, switching your iPhone’s system settings to dark mode will not affect the Amazon website in a mobile browser.