Foster City, California, February 2, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — grid gain®a provider of enterprise-class in-memory computing software for high-performance applications, today released details about the company’s ongoing momentum to help deliver the data processing speed and scale needed to gain insight faster from ever-increasing amounts of information. shared.
In 2022, GridGain experienced its ninth consecutive year of strong revenue growth from cash-positive operations. In response to customer requests, major enhancements to the platform have been made in the areas of high availability, replication, hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP), and disaster recovery. Additionally, the company has deepened integrations with the top three cloud vendor vendors.
Adoption of the GridGain platform has significantly expanded from the core use case in financial services to new important use cases in telecommunications, transportation and logistics, and retail. To support its growing customer base, the company established GridGain University. GridGain also strengthened its management team by announcing the appointments of Eoin O’Connor as President and CEO and Katherine Barnhisel Rincon as Chief Marketing Officer.
Eoin O’Connor, President and CEO, GridGain, said, “Our customers and potential customers tell us that the current economic environment puts even more pressure on them to make smarter, faster, data-driven business decisions to stay competitive.” . “I am extremely proud that throughout 2022 the GridGain team continues its mission of providing customers with the skills and understanding to build their infrastructure at the speed and scale they need to thrive.”
- GridGain’s core business has grown at a CAGR of 42% since 2017.
- Bookings from existing customers increased by 68% in 2022.
- The net revenue retention rate for 2022 was 123%, reflecting GridGain’s outstanding customer satisfaction.
- The number of companies purchasing $1 million or more from GridGain increased by 22% in 2022.
- decided Eoin O’Connor As president and CEO. O’Connor has served as CFO and most recently COO at GridGain since 2016 and has been instrumental in transforming the company into a leader in the distributed in-memory computing industry.
- named Catherine van Heisel Rincon as Chief Marketing Officer. Rincon has over 25 years of technology marketing experience and is responsible for the company’s global go-to-market strategy.
goods and services
- We have enhanced the GridGain platform’s replication and high availability capabilities to support the evolving needs of our customers in the financial services and telecom industries.
- We’ve improved the platform’s snapshot and disaster recovery capabilities to further increase cluster durability and make recovering data stored on GridGain clusters much easier.
- Enhanced the platform’s HTAP capabilities to simplify and accelerate combining OLTP and OLAP processing on a single data platform.
- It provides deep integration with major cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure to further support cloud-native scale and simplify development and migration for these use cases.
- We have expanded our educational efforts.Includes the establishment of GridGain University, which offers a flexible curriculum to enable participants to gain the specific GridGain and Apache Ignite knowledge they need.
In-Memory Computing Thought Leadership
GridGain again hosted two free virtual hosts. summit ignition In 2022, speakers from CERN, Expedia, HPE, IBM, iFood, JP Morgan Chase, Motorola, AWS Aurora, GridGain and more participated. More than 1,200 attendees from all over the world attended lectures and participated in discussions on a variety of topics on modern data architectures and key industry use cases.
Outside of the Ignite Summits, GridGain continued in-memory computing. Thought Leadership and Education Programs, providing valuable resources, hosting and participating in various webinars, meetups, training sessions and conferences.
GridGain in-memory computing platform
The GridGain in-memory computing platform delivers extreme speed and massive scalability to meet the needs of today’s data-intensive applications without removing or replacing existing databases. Built on top of Apache Ignite, it can also be deployed as an in-memory database. The platform scales by adding new nodes to the cluster that can handle petabytes of data. The world’s leading companies see the GridGain platform as key to the success of their digital transformation initiatives.
GridGain System Information
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by providing an enterprise-grade, cloud-native, in-memory computing platform. Common use cases for the GridGain platform include high-speed operational analytics, application acceleration, AI/ML model training, and digital integration hub for real-time data access across data sources and applications. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial services, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecommunications, transportation, logistics, and other key industries, with a list of clients including ING, Citibank, American Express, AutoZone. . , UPS, 24 Hour Fitness, Microsoft, American Airlines, Agilent and UnitedHealthcare. For more information, please visit: gridgain.com.
For GridGain system
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.