DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added the Software as a Service Market: Technologies and Global Markets report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The report provides an overview of the global Software as a Service (SaaS) markets and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 to 2027.
Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by solutions, deployment, company size, industry and region.
The report also focuses on the key driving trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain and current trends in the global Software as a Service (SaaS) markets. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the market.
Company profiles of the major industry players Microsoft Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corp., IBM, SAP SE, Adobe Systems Inc.
- 30 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global Software as a Service (SaaS) markets in the information technology industry
- Analysis of global market trends with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023 and 2025 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) up to 2027
- Estimation of actual Software as a Service market size, market growth forecast, and related market share analysis based on solution offered, deployment mode, company size, end-user industry, and geography
- Covering the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global Software as a Service market and its vendor landscape
- Discussing industry value chain analysis, which envisages a systematic examination of the key intermediaries involved, with a focus on recent developments and region-specific macroeconomic variables in the global Software as a Service markets
- Major merger and acquisition agreements, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures, and other strategic alliances in the SaaS and/or cloud computing environment
- Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segment sales
- A look at recently granted key patents for Software-as-a-Service technologies and applications, and an analysis of regional patent shares
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Industry Outlook
- Market Overview
- development of Saas
- government initiatives
- market dynamics
- market leader
- Increasing number of SMEs creating new business opportunities
- Extended use of SaaS on smartphones
- Reduce costs and increase business agility
- Expanding the use of miniature SaaS
- market challenges
- Concerns about data confidentiality and privacy
- Lack of SaaS integrations
- market opportunities
- Growing demand for vertical SaaS applications
- Exponential growth of AI in the Saas ecosystem
- Development of Container as a Service (Caas)
- Future of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Analysis of the value chain
- supply chain
- demand chain
- Pestel Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Assessing the impact of Covid-19 on the market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Solutions
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- financial accounting
- Human resource management (Hrm)
- supply chain management
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Deployment
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Organization Size
- Large companies
- Small and medium-sized businesses
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Industry
- Banks, Financial Services and Insurance (Bfsi)
- Retail & Ecommerce
- It & Telecom
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Energy & Benefit
Chapter 8 Market Split by Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 9 Patent Analysis
- patent analysis
- Recently granted key patents
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- provider landscape
- Market ranking analysis
- competitive scenario
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Adp Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- info inc
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Intuit Inc.
- microsoft corp
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Salesforce.Com Inc.
- Sage Group plc
- Workday Inc.
- Other prominent providers
- Tafel Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Okta Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l1w4za
Global software-as-a-service market