Nutrigenomics Testing Market Scope –
Nutrigenomics is a field of genetics that helps determine a person’s nutritional needs based on their genetic makeup. It also helps to find a connection between chronic diseases and diet. It is part of the larger movement moving towards personalized medicine and focusing on personalized nutrition. Nutrigenomic tests are beneficial to the healthcare industry in general and an individual’s personal health. Nutrigenomic tests work to identify each individual’s genetic protein variations, which help identify the sites of potential metabolic deficiencies. Increasing awareness of the importance of personalized nutrition is expected to drive demand for nutrigenomic testing, thereby fueling business growth in the years to come.
Get Nutrigenomics Testing Market Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=523
A new report entitled “Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Professional Report 2022-2028” has been added to our research reports repository. The report analyzes and estimates the Nutrigenomics Testing Market on a global, regional and country level. The report offers data from previous years and in-depth analysis based on sales.
The Nutrigenomics Testing Market is valued at USD 496.5 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1273.9 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period.
While studying the global Nutrigenomics Testing Market, the report also thoroughly analyzes the driving factors, development trends, restraints, challenges, and lucrative challenges to reveal the current and future market scenarios. We have provided a comprehensive report consisting of the key market strategies based on the latest technologies, applications and different regions around the world. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising demand for the nutrigenomics testing industry.
Request PDF Sample Report of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market at https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/523
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Vendors–
Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market report covers prominent players GX Sciences, Cura Integrative Medicine, Holistic Heal, Interleukin Genetics, Salugen, NutraGene, Metagenics, Pathway Genomics, Gene Box, Nutrigenomix, Xcode Life and Sanger Genomics and others.
These key players have adopted organic and inorganic growth strategies including new product launches and developments, joint ventures, partnerships, research and development (R&D) activities, agreements, contracts, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to strengthen their position in the industry Market.
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Segmentation –
- cardiovascular diseases
By distribution channel:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- online platform
Get Nutrigenomics Testing Market Methodology: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/523
Regional areas and country analysis:
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional and local levels. It analyzes 2022-2028 latest industry trends in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major regions included in the market are listed below:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America is expected to dominate the global nutrigenomics testing market.
North America is expected to dominate the global nutrigenomics testing market. According to a study, it is estimated that DTC genetic testing in the US will increase between 15% and 20% annually through 2023, driven in large part by consumer demand for personalized health and wellness information. The increasing prevalence of diabetes, cancer and other chronic diseases also adds to the demand for nutrigenomic testing in this region.
The Asia-Pacific region is also likely to see high growth due to increasing consumer demand for functional foods and beverages, increasing the adoption of nutrigenomics techniques in this region and fueling market growth. Japan is the largest consumer of functional foods in this region.
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Factors:
The growing prevalence of diabetes and obesity is the main factor driving the growth of the global nutrigenomic testing market.
The increasing prevalence of diabetes and obesity is expected to drive the growth of the global nutrigenomics market. Diabetes mellitus is considered a global pandemic and its occurrence is increasing worldwide. In 2015, 422 million people in the world had diabetes, which corresponds to a prevalence of 8.5% in the adult population. The prevalence of diabetes has steadily increased over the past 3 decades and is increasing rapidly in low- and middle-income countries. The increasing incidence of obesity-related diseases is also expected to spur demand for nutrigenomic testing.
Table of Contents : Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Research Report
Chapter 1: Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Overview
Chapter 2: Economic Impact of the Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market
Chapter 3: Global Market Size Competition by Industrial Manufacturers
Chapter 4: Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5: Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Exports, Imports, Geography
Chapter 6: Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price History, Product Type
Chapter 7: Global Market Analysis Based on Application
Chapter 8: Value Chain of Nutrigenomics Testing Market Industry
Chapter 9: Type A Nutrigenomics Testing Market Chain, Sourcing Strategies and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10: Distributor/Supplier/Dealer Strategies and Key Policies
Chapter 11: Key Economic Indicators by Market Vendor
Chapter 12: Analysis of Market Effect Factors
Chapter 13: Forecast Period for the Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market
Chapter 14: The Future of Markets
Chapter 15: Appendix
Study Objectives of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market:
- Providing an in-depth analysis of the overall structure of the market along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Nutrigenomics Testing Market.
- To provide insights into the factors influencing the growth of the market.
- To study the global Nutrigenomics Testing Market analysis based on Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT and Pestel Analysis.
- Providing historical data and forecast revenue of the market segments and their sub-segments with respect to regional distribution including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- To provide a detailed country level analysis of the global industry to determine the current Nutrigenomics Testing Market size and future prospect.
- Providing a comprehensive analysis of market segments by product type, technology used, end users, applications and region.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the global Nutrigenomics Testing market, comprehensively analyze their core competencies and create a competitive advantage.
- To identify and study the key developments such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, research and development (R&D) activities, and strategic alliances in the global Nutrigenomics Testing Market.
Reasons to buy Nutrigenomics Testing Market Report:
- Improve your strategic decision making
- Support you with your research, presentations and business plans
- Identify which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Expand your industry knowledge
- Keep up to date with important market developments
- Allows you to develop sound growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to be exploited
- Strengthen your competitive analysis
- Provide risk analysis to help you avoid the pitfalls of other companies
- Ultimately, they help you maximize the profitability of your business.
More details: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/nutrigenomics-testing-market-size
- Health Analytics Market is expected to reach $162.69 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 27.6%
- Animal vaccines market expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 at a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period.
- Cardiac Imaging Software Market Analysis Report of Size, Share and Trends by Imaging Type (Ultrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, X-ray Imaging, Combined Modalities) by End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Cardiovascular Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers), Based on Region and Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Pulmonary function test systems market Size, Proportion and Trend Analysis Report by Application (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease) Based on Region and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2028.
- Digital PCR Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product Type, Technology, Application, Based on Region and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2028
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market expected to reach $4092.6 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
- Global Consumer Genomics Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market expected to reach $148.19 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- ultrasound market By Product Type (Diagnostic Ultrasound Systems, 2D Imaging Systems, 3D & 4D Imaging Systems, Doppler Imaging, Therapeutic Ultrasound Systems, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)) Forecast 2022-2028
- Global Gene Editing Tools Market expected to reach US$1362.6 million by 2028
i-Factor: Live market information platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal that keeps our customers one step ahead of the competition. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights and more. The platform visualizes key data points to make decision making agile, trustworthy and holistic. Register for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business insights prepared by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemical and many more. Brand Essence Market Research Report is best suited for Executives, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs & Directors, Governments, Agencies, Organizations and PhD students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr Vishal Sawant
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Company Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162