Westford, USA, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — North America continues its leadership position in the The e-waste management market due to technological breakthroughs by players in managing waste E. The need to use recycled materials or precious metals for electronics manufacturing and the increasing demand for consumer electronics of the world is said to be driving the growth of the e-waste management market. In addition, getting rid of personal belongings or old household products is encouraged by the introduction of cutting-edge technology devices or the rapid update of smart home devices. Therefore, there will be good opportunities for market growth. In addition, the market is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for rare metals and components required to manufacture electronic goods and the high cost of these raw materials.
According to SkyQuest’s market forecasts, it will reach 54.7 million meters by 2022. In addition, it is predicted that people will buy more appliances, and the world’s energy waste will increase to 74 million square meters by 2030.
Get a sample copy of this report:
In-depth TOC analysis on “E-Waste Management Market”
- Page – 254
- Table – 151
- Figures – 76
The term “e-waste,” which stands for “discarded electronic and electrical goods,” refers to all IT equipment and other devices that have reached the end of their useful life, including mobile phones, computers, storage devices, waste batteries, servers, home appliances, and solar energy components. The annual waste has increased significantly every year due to the increasing obsolescence of electronic devices and the increasing purchasing power of consumers.
Prominent Players in the E-Waste Management Market
- Sembcorp Environmental Management
- Tetronics Technologies Limited
- WM Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC
- Adatte E-Waste Management
- LifeSpan Technology Recycling Inc.
- Call2Recycle Inc.
- TRADEBE, Aqua Metals Inc.
- COM2 Recycling Solutions
- CIMELIA RESOURCE RECOVERY PTE LTD.
- ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA
- Ecomation Oy
- Security Management Inc.
- RSR Corporation
- MRI e-conversion solutions
Coal Segment Emerges As Major Revenue Contributor For E-Waste Management Market
The metal segment accounts for a significant share of the market in the E-waste management industry and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. The widespread use of metal as a key component in the manufacture of most electrical and electronic equipment is the primary growth driver of the sector. Therefore, the best technologies to recover metal from discarded electronic goods have a significant advantage in market competition. In addition, recycling means removing or obtaining other metals, which are less readily available.
North America is expected to account for a significant share of the market over the forecast period due to strong adoption of e-waste management solutions and early adoption of smart recycling technologies. In addition, government subsidies to industries with recycling methods for rare materials and government restrictions on reducing carbon emissions are other important factors for expanding the regional market.
Check out the report’s summary and Table of Contents (ToC):
Recycling Sector to capture major market share due to increasing demand in IT sector
The recycling sector is expected to have a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2028, due to favorable government regulations and initiatives that promote the development of new and effective recycling methods. In addition, many IT giants have made significant contributions by partnering with recycling businesses to increase the use of discarded electronic goods. In addition, as the world moves towards a sustainable environment, using sustainable materials to produce electronic devices will help reduce carbon emissions.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6.4% during the forecast period. One of the main development drivers for the industry in the region is the combination of rising liquidity in established economies and the development and growth of electronic equipment. In addition, Western countries such as the US and the UK export a significant portion of the e-waste they produce to Asian countries, which are considered good for the local market.
The e-waste management market is competitive and fragmented due to a number of domestic and international players. Therefore, the research report is a resource for investors as it accurately presents the competitive analysis of the leading players by market type, growth targets, product portfolio, financial position, and geographic location. market.
Key Developments in the E-Waste Management Market
- Mizuho Bank and global IT company Fujitsu announced a partnership to help clients manage their ESG and SDG data. The collaboration aims to combine the approaches offered by both schools to reflect the CO2 emissions that occur along the entire supply chain. In addition, Fujitsu’s cloud services provide customers with the ability to increase their efforts to reduce and improve the effectiveness of sustainable management strategies along with Mizuno Bank’s customer network and to understand energy and environmental solutions.
- Partnering with a startup business, Spring has announced the expansion of its tech-pilot. By seeing the value of old and unwanted appliances, users can gradually reduce energy waste and earn money. The trial will continue to use “kiosk-style pods” from Source, which will allow users to purchase phones, tablets, e-readers, and smart watches. Consumers can resell these electronic goods after they are repaired, refurbished, used or recycled.
- With the acquisition of TES Envirocorp, SK Ecoplant enters the global market for the recycling and reuse of electric motors and IT equipment batteries. As a result, SK Ecoplant’s customers have increased in the economy-oriented recycling industry. SK Ecoplant aspires to a circular economy without waste and global pollution by recycling waste and turning it into energy.
- AssetSure TM, an Asset Management and Data Recovery Program, is offered by Clean Earth, a leading provider of environmental and legal waste management services. The program provides small and remote businesses with an efficient way to ship their company-owned electronic assets from a location in the United States to a Clean facility for recycling and disposal.
Talk to an Analyst about your custom requirements:
Key Questions Answered in the E-Waste Management Market Report
- What is the expected CAGR for the E-waste management market?
- Which are the most important factors for the international market?
- What are the key legal frameworks and policies for the market?
- Which sectors have the highest return on investment in the forecast period?
- What strategies will help players to strengthen their position in the market?
Reports about SkyQuest Library:
Global Food Waste Management Market
Global fire alarm market
Global Automated Storage and Storage Systems Market
United States Water and Wastewater Treatment Technology Market
The International Labor Market
SkyQuest Technology He leads a growth consulting firm that provides market research, marketing and technical services. We have 450+ happy customers worldwide.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter