Bangalore, India, September 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Desktop Virtualization Market is segmented by offering (solution, service), by type (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), Remote Desktop Services (RDS)), by company size (Enterprises, SMEs), by Vertical Industry (IT & Telecom, Construction & Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Public Sector, Retail, Education, Other): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031. It is published in Evaluates reports under the software Category.
The size of the global desktop virtualization market has been assessed $11.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to be achieved $28.3 billion to 2031 and growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Key factors behind the growth of the desktop virtualization market
The growing need for workforce efficiency, data security and demand for workspace-as-a-service models will drive the growth of the desktop virtualization market over the forecast period.
Enterprises are adopting virtualization on a large scale due to its cost-effectiveness, which in turn is driving the growth of the market in the coming years.
Browse the table of contents and table of figures below https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-4V71/desktop-virtualization
TRENDS INFLUING THE GROWTH OF THE GLOBAL DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION MARKET
The sudden increase in remote working models is forcing organizations to ensure their employees have seamless 24/7 access to operational data to boost productivity. Desktop virtualization ensures a fast computing experience. The essential component of a VDI is generated, managed and delivered over a network to each of its users. This will impel the growth of desktop virtualization market over the forecast period. Employees can access virtual desktops from any device, increasing overall productivity. The computing load is reduced and efficiency is drastically increased.
Virtualization software provides IT administrators with centralized security control over who can access what data and applications, leading to large-scale adoption, fueling the growth of the desktop virtualization market. If an employee leaves the company, the administrator can quickly remove the user’s access and all of their virtual data without the need for a manual uninstall. Because data is stored in the data center rather than on a machine, a data leak or lost, stolen device poses no data risk.
Intense market conditions and economic pressures are driving companies to deliver business solutions that reduce IT spending and support focus on core business areas. Several industries such as BFSI, legal, healthcare, manufacturing, etc. are migrating from traditional desktop systems to virtual desktop workspaces. Employees can work securely and consistently without the need for expensive PCs and hardware maintenance. This will fuel the expansion of the global desktop virtualization market in the coming years. It reduces additional costs for multiple applications since all apps are deployed in the cloud or on the server.
Manually setting up a new desktop for each user is a time-consuming process. With VDI, IT teams can easily deploy a virtual desktop on each user’s device, allowing them to seamlessly interact with operating systems and applications. The experience will be the same as if they were working on site. This will fuel the growth of the desktop virtualization market in the years to come. Businesses can spend low-cost computers because the entire load is offloaded from end devices to the centrally located data center.
The Covid-19 pandemic prompted the rapid deployment of VDI solutions to support small business owners in their digital transformation. This will fuel the growth of the desktop virtualization market in the coming years. Cloud services helped maintain business continuity amid the pandemic.
The virtualization process is a time-consuming method. Investments are required in the form of appropriate software, licenses, servers and centralized storage infrastructure. If the bandwidth on the far side is insufficient, the LAN will be congested, resulting in poor viewing and streaming quality. This will affect the growth prospects of the desktop virtualization market. In addition, desktop virtualization only works with the appropriate server virtualization systems. This limits consumer choices as fewer operating systems can be supported.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-4V71/Desktop_Virtualization_Market
MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS FOR DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION
Based on the supply, the solution segment is expected to dominate the desktop virtualization market share during the forecast period.
Depending on the type, the desktop-as-a-service segment will be the most lucrative due to the rising popularity of cloud computing. Operating costs are reduced while ease of use is provided. Rapid implementation, flexibility, and accessibility are driving the adoption of cloud computing.
Based on the industry, the IT and telecom segment will have the most significant growth opportunities due to the outbreak of the pandemic, which is driving desktop virtualization solutions. However, the healthcare segment will grow the fastest due to the growing need for better security and efficient administration.
Based on enterprise size, large enterprises will be the dominant segment due to widespread adoption of VDI solutions. On the other hand, small and medium-sized businesses will be the facets that will grow due to the need for more security and employee efficiency.
Based on region, North America will grow the most due to massive investments in digital technologies. While Asia Pacific will grow fastest due to booming IT and telecom infrastructure and huge spending on smart city projects.
Ask for customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customization/ALLI-Manu-4V71/Desktop_Virtualization_Market
market by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- middle East & Africa
Ask for a regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-4V71/Desktop_Virtualization_Market
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Datacom Group Ltd.
- DXC technology company
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- International Business Machine Corporation
- Ivanti Kyndryl Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NTT DATA Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Pure Storage, Inc.
- soft choice
- VMware Inc.
Inquire about chapter costs: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Manu-4V71/Desktop_Virtualization_Market
Buy now for single users + effects of Covid-19: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-4V71&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section to learn more about our subscription plans.
– The globe Desktop Hypervisor Market Size is projected to reach $22590 million until 2028, from $11890 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 9.1% over 2022-2028.
– Global Desktop Virtualization in Manufacturing Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Financial Services Desktop Virtualization Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Insights into the global intelligent desktop virtualization (IDV) software market, forecast to 2028
– Global Desktop Virtualization Market Research Report in the Energy Sector 2022
– Global Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) Providers Market Research Report 2022
– Global Client Virtualization Software Market Forecast to 2028
– Global User Virtualization Software Market Forecast to 2028
– Global Virtual Machine and Hardware Virtualization Services Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Virtual Client Computing Software Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Insights into the global network virtualization software market, forecast to 2028
– The globe Cloud-based VDI Market Size is projected to reach $8673.6 million until 2028, from $3244.4 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 14.6% over 2022-2028.
– The globe wireless test market size is expected to be reached $16.80 billion until 2028 $10.48 billion to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028 in 2019.
– The globe Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) market Size is projected to reach $26390 million until 2028, from $5442.5 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 25.0% over 2022-2028.
– Global Layered Security Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– The globe Private LTE Market Size is projected to reach $5454.4 million until 2028, from $3081 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 8.4% over 2022-2028.
– The globe Computer Peripherals Market Greatness is valued to be worth $13220 million in 2022 and is expected to be achieved $17810 million until 2028 with a CAGR of 5.1% in the period under review.
– The globe SVOD market Size is projected to reach $115,153.76 million until 2028, from $62,812.48 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 9.16% over 2022-2028.
– The globe cloud computing market Size is projected to reach $611170 million until 2027, from $97010 million in 2020 at a CAGR of 29.2% over 2021-2027.
– Global Software as a Service (SaaS) Market Report, History and Forecast 2016-2027
Click here to view related reports on the Desktop Virtualization Market
Valuates provides in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you choose the best report for your industry. We understand your niche region-specific needs, so we offer report customization. With our customization, you can request specific information from a report that suits your market analysis needs.
In order to achieve a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources. At each step, data triangulation methods are applied to reduce variance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share comes with a detailed research methodology used to create the report. Please also contact our sales team for the full list of our data sources.
In the US, call toll-free 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST, call +91-8040957137
SOURCE Evaluates reports