Recently, MobileAppDaily had the privilege of hosting an exclusive interview with Alexei Dulub, Founder and CEO of PixelPlex. The purpose of this interview was to learn how PixelPlex has grown very rapidly since its inception under the leadership of Alexei. More specifically, we found out Alexei’s perspective on the rapidly evolving tech industry. In addition, we also talked about how current and future industry leaders can use the tech revolution as an opportunity to thrive in the global enterprise ecosystem. Whether you are a learner or are on your way to starting your own organization, it is recommended that you read this interview to the end. At the end of the interview, you’ll get some amazing insights from an industry leader who has guided PixelPlex through the milestones of success.
1. Since its inception, PixelPlex has achieved a lot in the competitive software development market. Would you shed some light for our readers on the business decisions that made PixelPlex a success?
I believe that our many achievements come from never giving in to difficulties. We can now boast great expertise in various world-class technologies such as Blockchain, AR/VR and IoT. With such a tech stack, we can build various cool solutions, from smart home apps to entire blockchain ecosystems. Each project is very different from the previous one, so the team is always motivated and interested in the process.
So I can say that PixelPlex’s success is driven by our spirit of adventure, backed by honed skills and unique ideas.
2. Now that the AR/VR and blockchain industries are becoming increasingly competitive, what are your plans to keep PixelPlex at an advantage?
Since we started providing AR/VR and blockchain solutions almost a decade ago, we have accumulated invaluable knowledge and skills on these technologies – for example, there are more than 80 blockchain projects on our account. This background gives us a great advantage in the growing industry competition.
Additionally, we frequently act as consultants on numerous projects requiring help with solution deployment and upgrade, cybersecurity consulting, IT infrastructure support and more. It helps us stay up to date with the latest technological trends and changes. This means that we are always well prepared to meet all of our customers’ requirements, no matter how challenging they may be.
3. Please shed some light on the type of work environment that PixelPlex follows.
We follow several important guidelines that make working at PixelPlex a pleasant and rewarding experience. First, it’s work-life balance – we understand that rest is an essential part of healthy productivity, allowing the team to choose the most appropriate working hours and not being constrained by 9-5 hours of work.
Then we try to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in the departments and in the company itself. Board game nights, sporting activities, summer campfires are just a few occasions that help us form strong bonds.
We also support the desire to learn and offer appropriate education: literature, courses, workshops.
4. How has PixelPlex fared during the Covid-19 pandemic and what lasting changes will the company see as a result?
When COVID-19 broke out, we reacted immediately. The team has been encouraged to work from home during the most tense months of the pandemic to avoid contact with sick people when commuting or in the office facilities. This is how we managed to prevent the COVID outbreak as a team.
Now we are maintaining the ability to work from home and ensuring a safe environment for those who enjoy being in the office, for example by providing hand sanitiser and face masks.
5. Any motivations that keep you moving?
The best motivation is the trust of our customers and the great solutions our team delivers.
6. Are there any tips for new developers and startups that you would like to share?
I think the most important success factor is true love for what you do – when you are genuinely passionate about your work or project, no matter what difficulties you may face along the way. So my advice is to search deep inside and find that true passion of yours. When you have one, you will do whatever it takes to be great at what you do.
7. What was the most challenging phase of your journey at PixelPlex and how did you overcome it?
Well, the beginning of our journey was definitely not easy. The early years were a time of much trial and error. During this time, we first came across new technologies like blockchain and tried to understand them. We were also looking for experienced specialists to expand our team and demonstrated our expertise to our first customers.
It was quite tense at times, but my team and I had a goal to become a reliable software company and here we are – recognized as one of the top development companies by Clutch and GoodFirms. Of course we still face challenges, but now we know how to deal with them effectively and use such experiences to become even better.
8. Do you have any insights into the ongoing technological evolution this world is facing?
Yes, technologies are now evolving at great speed and these changes are not just affecting us as individual users. The whole industry is going through the fourth industrial revolution. I think it’s high time for everyone to catch up on tech skills, because we’re going to see a big shift towards massive digitization in the next few years.
9. What are PixelPlex’s future aspirations?
We will continue to expand our expertise and hone our skills to best prepare for the challenges that lie ahead.
As practice shows, the PixelPlex team can master any technology, however innovative and complicated it may seem – now we are actively studying RegTech and deepening our knowledge in the security field. So you will surely hear about more outstanding PixelPlex projects soon.
10. How do you think MobileAppDaily can help PixelPlex grow?
I am very grateful to MobileAppDaily for the opportunity to talk about PixelPlex. Thanks to this interview, we can reach more tech enthusiasts and show them the solutions we’re proud of.
The central theses
- Expertise in different technologies helps us to build different categories of technical products
- PixelPlex supports the desire to learn and provides relevant education: literature, courses, workshops on employee skills development
- The best motivation is the trust of customers and the excellent quality of products made by employees
- All industries are going through the fourth technological revolution. Therefore, it is important that everyone has the technical competence