With the launch of iOS 16, Apple introduced a customizable lock screen for different times and purposes. The new lock screen features a whole new layout and different lock screens based on focus modes in iOS 16. Apple introduced an option to crop an image and place the time behind it on the wallpaper on your iPhone. In this article, we are going to talk about ways that you can use to place small photos on your iPhone’s lock screen. Also, learn how to get iOS 16 lock screen on Android.
How to set small photo on iPhone lock screen with iOS 16?
If you are looking for a way to set a small picture on your iPhone running iOS 16, we have shared three ways to do it on your iPhone in this reading.
Crop photo in iOS 16
The first way to set a small picture on your iPhone running iOS 16 is to crop the photo before setting it as wallpaper. That’s how it’s done:
1. open that photos App on your iPhone and select the picture you want to set as wallpaper and tap To edit button in the top right corner.
2. Now choose the harvest tool from below and then tap on that Aspect Ratio Icon on the upper right side.
3. Scroll right here and select background and then tap Finished to save this image.
4. Tap the Split press and select Use as background from the pop-up menu and it will be set as the lock screen wallpaper.
Take a screenshot
Another way to set a small picture on your iPhone running iOS 16 is to take a screenshot of it. Here’s how:
1. Select and open the full screen image that you want to use as your lock screen and take a screenshot from that.
2. Now go to the screenshot and tap the Split press and select Use as background.
3. Now you will get to the lock screen background page where you can preview the picture and tap Finished to set it as the lock screen wallpaper.
From the background settings
You can also set an image as the lock screen background in the Settings app on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open settings and navigate to background.
2. Tap here Add new background image and choose photo from the top left corner.
3. Now select the picture of your choice and tap Add to to use the photo as wallpaper.
Use the Square Fit Photo App
Finally, you can also use a third-party app on your iPhone to set an image as your lock screen.
1. Download the Square Photo Video Editor app from the App Store and tap New > Photo > Select photo.
2. Now tap harvest and set the aspect ratio to 9:16 trimming.
3. Now tap Save on computer and the cropped photo will be saved under Photos.
Summary: Set Small on iOS 16 lock screen
In the above article, we shared how to set any photo as lock screen wallpaper on iOS 16. With the arrival of iOS 16, customization has become much easier and improved, for which Android users have stabbed iPhone users. We hope you found this useful by liking and sharing. Check out other useful tips linked below and stay tuned for more such tips.
You can also follow us for instant technical updates at Google news or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram group or subscribe for the latest review videos GadgetsToUse YouTube channel.